Starting a blog is easy but getting people to see your content and share them is what actually what makes all the effort worth it. Content sharing is one of the best opportunities today to grow and build awareness of your brand. Rather than having a large number of followers for your blog it’s more important to have people actually liking your blog content and sharing it. Which makes sharing the primary target for creating a successful blog
3 Strategies To Improve Social Media Sharing
Getting people to not just read the content that you put up but share it can be a difficult task. But there is no need to worry if you are not getting enough shares I have put down 3 Strategies to improve Social Media sharing of your blog content. But before getting into the strategies i’ll take you through was actually sharing of content takes place and its benefits.
Benefits of Sharing Content
Obviously as well all know sharing of any kind of content takes place via social platforms such In fact, it has been found out that about 31% of the overall online sharing takes place through Facebook. The rest of the social media content sharing takes place through forums, instant messaging applications, and emails. These places cannot be monitored using an analytics program and hence these areas are termed as “dark social”. Here the content visibility can be very minimal but the possibility of conversion is rather very high.
- Increase the awareness of your brand: Content sharing can promote the brand at a great extent, sharing is very important just like advertising to get people to know your blog.
- Improves the sales: About 70% of the people from around the world buy products that are recommended by friends.
- Generate leads: Referral traffic is very important to get leads and this is mostly influenced by shares. Once people come to your site genuinely interested in the brand are likely to leave their details so that they get updated and stay connected with the brand.
- Improve the overall brand perception: Rather than what you put out your content people are most likely to take peoples reviews into consideration. Therefore if your blog is interesting rather than you advertising the same it could be more beneficial if rather get a suggestion from a people to check your blog out.
- Increase sales: More shares, better awareness which leads to higher chance of ledas generation and finally conversion.
Here are 3 Strategies to improve Social Media sharing of your blog content
1.Make your Content Mobile Friendly
Since the year 2015, the web content traffic through mobile phones has been see to improve to 33% ans in the later years the percentage has only increased as mobile is the most used device today. The percentage of people who use mobile phones is not going to go down anytime soon, hence making your blog mobile friendly is one of the most important thing you can do to get people read and share your blog. Invest in a good hosting site so that your content is properly displayed on mobile screens. As per the analytics it’s been identified that about 705 of the people leave the site if the content takes more than 3 seconds to load.
2. Multiply Share Buttons
In addition to having viewable content on mobile, one needs to ensure that there are more than just one sharing and interaction buttons of your page.
3. Give a Good Reason to Share
There are no shortcuts to creating good content, if you have interesting tops that provide value to people and having the right marketing strategies then your blog can never go wrong.
I hope the above article ”3 Strategies to improve Social Media sharing of your blog content” was helpful to those of you who want to improve your blog visibility. Get connected with me through the comments sections i’ll be happy to interact.