Spying in business is about knowing the strength and weakness of your computer. This will help you to plan out your next move to beat your competitor. In this article, I will help you to find some online free spy tools. Let’s have a look.
3 Online Tools to Spy
Spy doesn’t mean to hire someone and follow your competitor, you can do it yourself because we are in the era of technology where almost everyone in business uses the internet. You shouldn’t view it as a bad thing because through spying you can learn a lot from your competitor. So here are some 3 online tools to spy on your competitor website.
- It’s a superb platform which helps you to look into the display and contextual ad campaign sites that are monetized with the Google Adsense program.
- It also helps you to select Adsense publisher sites and utilize competitive research data from those sites to help with your SEO campaign.
- It also helps your marketing team to know your future customers with its fully customizable filters.
- MixRank helps to let you know what ads are other companies using.
- Its pricing starts at $500/month.
- MixRank also helps you beat your competitor in other ways:
- Helps to find the domain name your competitor’s ads are served on.
- Swipe your competitor’s ads.
- Watch ad trends to target your competitions.
2. What Runs Where
- Michael Cojanu was the founder of this tool, which was founded in the year of 2011.
- It is a tool that provides smart services for online media buying.
- The main purpose of this tool is to help online and mobile advertisers to be more competitive and also the discovery of new sources of traffic and monitoring the competition.
- For more clever advertising tactics and maximum returns on investments, it helps users put data behind decision making.
- It can access data from 120,000 from 7 different sites.
- It can also help you improve your campaigns by finding traffic sources and letting you know what your competitor is advertising.
- For 30 days trial, it cost $1 and with a regular price $299 month after that.
- It’s major focus is on content marketing.
- It is also use for backlink tool.
- Ontolo helps you to know how to prioritize your content for better results.
- It will also help you to promote your content by discovering authors who link to your content and also helps you to find who offer suggestions and tips for link building opportunities.
- Through this findings it help you to find SEO rankings.
- To understand the information and its finding ontolo offers helpful reports and graphs.
- Ontolos pricing starts from $97 per month and it goes up to $297 per month.
Your competitors are spying on you, so spying your competitor is a must if you want to grow your business. Above mentioned are the best online tools for spying your website competitors. So try out any of these tools and share your tip to make spying more effective. Hope you liked this article. Are there any questions or if you have any other suggestion and inquiries you can get in touch with me through the comments section.
Leave a Reply