Do you know how to effectively use Instagram Photo Story Features to attract more peoples to your Insta page? If the answer is No, this article is just written for you. The popular social networking platform Instagram had awed its users with its launch of the new attractive feature of Instagram stories a year ago. This feature of Instagram stories is a remarkable addition which is much similar to Snapchat. Stories allow the Instagram users to share posts at a much higher frequency. The Instagram photos are usually reserved for an impeccable shot but these stories enable you to share little moments that might not be enough picture-perfect.
Guidelines to Create Interesting Stories on Instagram
This feature of Instagram stories is likely to be a solution to the problem of over-posting. Stories can be posted frequently. These stories stay on your page for the entire day and disappear at the end of the day. Thus, you can post a bunch of photos on Instagram through your stories and cherish the buzz which gets automatically cleaned up by the end of the day. The guidelines to create stories and make them all captivating are briefed below.
Stories on Instagram are small and temporary photos and videos that are placed together to form a gallery to depict a story to your friends. The steps to create stories are highlighted below:
- Plus Button – Hit the plus button which is in the top-left corner of your Instagram home-screen. You can also swipe left in the feed to press the plus button. This helps you to quickly launch stories by swiping right from the main screen.
- Circle Button – Hit the Circle button which is present at the bottom of the main screen to click pictures. You can also tap and hold the same to take videos.
- Enjoy editing your videos and photos with added texts and drawings. You can also press the pen icon. The third pen helps to make your sketch which appears like a neon sign.
- Once you have edited and adorned your stories, you can tap the done button to save your story.
- The check mark must be tapped to share you a well-edited Instagram story. So get started with your Instagram stories with these little features.
Upload Photos and Boomerangs
The pictures and photos you have shot last on your page for 24 hours. You can create the short videos and boomerangs in your stories. To initiate a boomerang you must swipe right on your feed. Under the record button, the boomerang mode is visible. You can tap it to shoot a burst of pictures. There is also a provision to add 7 filters which you use on your shot videos and photos.
Black texts are way too outdated now. Colorful texts are the new cool! You can decorate your stories with a plethora of colorful emotions by simply tapping on the text icon which is at the upper die of the screen. Tap it and enjoy a color palette to color your stories.
You can also create your own canvas for drawing. Click a photo and get started with coloring it. You can also add polka dots and stripes to your photos for fun. The drawing tool is an interesting feature in Instagram that allows you to add polka dots wherever you want. To create these stripes you have to use the angled marker by gently tapping on the screen.
Polka dots are also used to create thought bubbles in the photos. You can also create a large polka dot using emoticons or colorful texts to add your own thought bubbles.
Tag someone and Block Haters!
Adding to texts and colors certainly makes your Instagram stories more interesting and attractive drawing people’s attention. Apart from making it colorful, you can also tag people to let your friends know about your stories. It is no less than any other social network with the addition of this new remarkable feature. You can tag up to 10 people and let your friends know about the amazing things happening in your life.
You can share your stories and let people view them but also watch out for the haters who dare to pass an annoying comment. You have the option of keeping your stories open to only a few people and prevent the unwanted people from viewing them.